Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Shirtless Celeb of the Day - Robert Pattinson



I've been searching high and low for shirtless pictures of Robert Pattinson, the star of Twilight, but all I could muster up was the cover of Entertainment Weekly. Weak, I know.

But Robert Pattinson is going to explode on the scene, okay, okay, he already has... I just didn't want to make myself look bad by missing the boat on Robert Pattinson.

Anyway, here is the one shirtless image I could get my hands on of Robert Pattinson, but stay tuned because I will definitely keep the search on high.

UPDATE: Ooh, I found another one, although he looks less built in this one than he does at present. Nevertheless, his shirt is off and I'll take it. Thanks Leah!








Post Title Shirtless Celeb of the Day - Robert Pattinson